Boğaziçi University, Electrical and Electronics Engineering Department, seeks high profile applications for full-time assistant professorship. The applications in the following fields of research will be given higher priority, though are not limited to:
- Power Systems and Renewable Energy
- Power Electronics
- Control Systems
- Machine Learning Theory and Applications
- Signal and Image Processing and Analysis
- Analog/Digital IC Design
The successful applicants are required to have
- a PhD degree in engineering or basic sciences,
- a strong academic track record in his/her field of research,
- good command of English.
Active international collaborations, experience in research project management and grant applications, teaching and/or supervision experience are among the qualities considered during the short-listing. Short-listed applicants are invited to give a seminar and meet the faculty members. The applications are processed by the departmental academic board in 3 terms per year.